Sunday, April 26, 2009

Keith Goes Painting

Keith Goes Painting is a bouncey, squishy, splatty "arcade adventure" platform type game. I miss the term "arcade adventure", whatever happend to that term? There used to be loads of arcade adventure games on the old c64 and Amiga.

I wrote Keith Goes Painting in java because I wanted to learn the language, and having a good project to do is the best way to learn a new system I always think. I originally wrote KGP on the amiga, it was a flick screen affair then. Some of the graphics are taken from that original version which my mate and I created while we were at college long...long ago.

Anyhoo, here are the instructions from the old web page:


And here are some screen shots from the old web page:



Download Keith Goes Painting (20 meg).

No comments: